понедельник, 25 января 2010 г.

TV programms.

The aim of my report to speak about our favourite TV programm.
For example my favourite TV programm is "Criminal Russia", "You will not belive", "Histories of the big city".And as serials: "It is happy together", "Cadets", "Margosha", "Father daughters", "Streets of the broken lanterns", "And nevertheless i love", "School".

My mum likes transfers about health, for example "Malakhov +".It very much watchs over the health.

The grandmother loves transfer "The Field of Miracles" and "Give we shall get married" and as various serilas for example "And nevertheless i love" also many other things.

My grandfather loves the programm "Time", "Criminal Russia", various detectives and criminalistics. Very much love histories about war, about a policy, about Stalin, about Lenin.In other as well as. I love a policy, too.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий