воскресенье, 31 января 2010 г.

My dreams.

I would like first of all an acoustic guitar, as i very much like to play a guitar of a song of Victor Tsoy. I very much want a leather jacket as at punks or rockers. Because i very much like this style. Once in 70-th and 80-th to carried them. Till now it is pleasant to me. I very much want MP3 a player as i has broken and now i cannot listen to music. I am very afflicted by it. I want an easel, oil of a paint and a canvas as i am the artist it am necessery for me. Still i very much want in Petersburg. I wish to leave from this bad Estonia... The truth difficultly will leave to me here friends and parents... But it is necessery! And what to do? It is a life! In the future i would like a machine. Would like as well as any woman in the future has a family. Атв to be happy:)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий